Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yea! My first blog!!!


I'm excited to start this new adventure! Wow, am I behind the times! I'm excited to get this going. I'm really new to this as well, so don't laugh too hard :)


I just finished "Breaking Dawn" last night and had a fabulous time reading it! I was a little sad to end the saga, but all in all, it was a great ending! In fact, I don't think that I would have wanted it any other way. It was the ending that I had expected from the begining.


I just got back from Girls Camp on Saturday and I'm glad to say that it's over. My life is less stressful and I can get back into my normal routine. Funny how it happens, but I was NOT looking forward to going this year. I had used up almost all of my vacation time at work and just didn't feel like I wanted to go. Turns out, I had a blast! I got to know a ton of young women in my Stake that I had not know before. I got to get closer to the girls and leaders in my ward as well. It's odd how you grow up and think that you have nothing in common with the "younger generation" and then you realize you do. I'm happy to say that I'm glad I got to go to Girl's Camp this year and was able to strengthen my testimony of the love that Heavenly Father has for me. He gave me this beautiful earth to enjoy, my wonderful family to make fun of, and wonderful friends and associations to enjoy as well. I felt like I had gained so much from the experience this year.

No comments: