Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My little "Nieces Pieces"!

I'd like to introduce you to my little niece, Abrielle! Isn't she the cutest baby ever? Actually this picture is about 2 months old. She was born March 11, 2008 in Dothan, Alabama and this picture I took when I went with my brother Jake in June. She was soooo much fun!!! We never wanted to do anything but hang out with her. I told my sister Natalie that she shouldn't feel like she has to entertain me and Jake because we could just hang with Abrielle all day, every day!

Mark, Natalie, and Abrielle came to visit Utah in June as well. That was a lot of fun, but I was very sad when they had to leave because I felt like I was going to be missing her growing up. Apparently she now is teething! Natalie sends us pictures every Sunday, just so we don't miss too much.

Anyways, I had to post her cute little self!

No comments: