Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween!

Every year at work, we have a Halloween Costume Party. Most of dress up with the exception of a few that don't. The ones that do have a much more fun experience! This year, the Business Office (including myself) decided to have a super secret costume...the Presidential Candidates and their running mates. We had so much fun with it. We all had badges that said who were and a funny quote from each. I was Sarah Palin-cause I can see Russia from my house. Rachel was John McCain-cause my friends, I am a Maverick. Ryann was Joe Biden-cause McCain is NOT a Maverick. And Ituau was Barrack Obama-cause he's friends with terrorists.

We had a blast as you can see! Me and Rachel as running mates.

Just chillin eating lunch.

Chick Magnets: these two say they didn't plan on coming to work as the same thing! Wayne, in your dreams.

Linda as Sarah Palin as well and Michelle as the Grim Reaper...pretty freaky!

Yikes! Good thing she wasn't working that day because all the kids would have nightmares. Even more than her usual scrubs.

Brian-my boss. He was voted Most Likely "Not to Bring Home To Meet Mom".

Just getting some food. Tess worked up a sweat and had to eat up on calories.

The 80's Divas: Rebecca, Niari, Mekael, and Brittany. Love the gold leggings Mekael.

Pregnant mom Niari getting getting some leg action.

Jean-what a devil.

Heidi and her sister Tanya as witches. I really like the hat...a lot.

Mekael pretending to work amoungst the Halloween bliss.

Brittany and my same camera. I must say that is her color of blush!

Debbie wearing an old OR uniform that they used to wear back in the day. And Tess with her, believe it or not, homemade costume.

Myself and my oponnent Biden (Ryann)

And of course, couldn't do without the other two Obama and McCain (Ituau & Rachel)

Group Picture because we rock!

4 comments:

Kattelman Krew said...

That's so cool, looks like everyone got into it this year...

Candace said...

It was great to hear from you! It looks like you had quite the Halloween party at your work! I love your costume! It looks like you work with a lot of fun people. I hope you are doing well. We need to get together soon. We haven't been making the trip to Bountiful that often lately with gas prices, Kevin's school on the weekends, and life just gets busy. Hope to hear from you soon!

Tay and Teigan said...

Esther! I found you on Mallory's blog . . . hope that's ok. Your pictures are hilarious . . . y'all are always having fun at work. Hope all is well, just wanted to say hi!

P.S. Tell everyone at Dr. Kjar's hey for me will ya? :)

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

I am so sad I wasn't there! I love Halloween! Everyone looked great!