Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Trip to Alabama 11.5.08-11.10.08

Well this was my 3rd and final time visiting Alabama. My sister, brother-in-law Mark, and Abrielle are moving back and should be back in a week. It was a bitter-sweet trip: Wonderful to leave Utah and visit the "outside" world, and sad that I probably won't go back. But I will always be grateful for the kindness I observed from people that live in and around Fort Rucker. Thank You for taking such good care of my family! Roll Tide, Roll!

Abrielle loves to read books! She can look at one book for a long time without getting sick of it. She likes to hear them read to her as well.


I know, BEST AUNT EVER!!! I'm really good at putting children to sleep when it's bedtime. The only problem, I don't want to lay them down. I'd much rather hold her.

She can make quite the silly faces including the infamous Hunt "Lip Snarl". Ask one of us if you've never seen it.




I bought her Cookie Monster. Would you know it, she wants to eat his eyes, not his cookies!






She loves to sit up now. She gets this cute little grin on her face like "I know, I rock!" Sometimes if she gets a little off balance, she'll crash backwards, so my sister learned to start putting a littl pillow right behind her, just in case.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Um, remind me again who had the blog background first? That's what I thought. ME!!!! Copier!!! Abrielle just likes you because you copy me!!! LOSER!!!