Tuesday, November 25, 2008

In the "TWILIGHT" zone

So my sister Stephanie and I went to the midnight showing of Twilight. Yeah, we were crazy. That was the first midnight movie I had been too. Later that night at 8:30 pm we went again with a bunch of friends which was a blast! I had anticipated this movie so much, you can say that I was obsessed. I read pretty much everything and watched everything there could be. Heck, I even bought a book that was specifically about the movie.

Dislikes:
At first I wasn't too sure about the movie. It seemed choppy to me and everything moved at light speed including the budding relationship between Edward and Bella. The forest seen was kind-of corny! It wasn't the sappy, romantic, chick-flick that I was expecting or used to.

Likes:
I think the characters were genuis in playing their roles. I loved the humor that was involved including Edward making funny comments. Loved the scene where Bella is in Port Angeles, she's leaving the bookstore, being harrassed by perverts, and then around the corner comes beautiful Edward. Ahhh, one day....one day.

Overall I loved the movie. I'm not much of a movie critic because I can like the worst made movies. But seeing it the second time really made me love it more. Can't wait to see it again!

3 comments:

ms. persiflage said...

Frigid shirts.

Katrina said...

One day? You want to almost get eaten alive by a vampire? But your not edible! Maybe he'll think your a strawberry jacuzze!!!!

Jessi said...

Hi Esther! I've been reading your latest blog posts...

this one made me laugh when you said you "aren't the best critic because you like some of the worst made movies" - hahaha! That's great.

I haven't seen Twilight nor read any of the books. I just can't get into those incredibly popular series for some reason (harry potter). I'll watch twilight someday, though!