Thursday, October 16, 2008

Just a little info...

What Was I Doing 10 Years Ago:
-Wow, I was 16 then. I remember that Sophmore year in High School was not a great experience for me. Towards the begining and middle of the year, I started getting anxiety and panic attacks and could not go to school...it was that bad. I remember going to a doctor to find out what the heck was wrong with me. And then I started to get better! The cure: minty gum. Yep, I know that sounds crazy, but I had to chew minty gum everywhere I went. For some reason it helped calm me down. Funny that to this day, I tend to have minty gum available in my car, purse, rooms, work, etc...never leave home without it!

5 Things On My To Do List (not in any particular order):
1. Visit Scotland
2. Travel the world
3. Buy a home
4. Get married & have a family
5. Lose weight

5 Favorite Snacks:
1. Cadbury Mini Eggs
2. Crasins with dried apples
3. Popcorn
4. Cupcakes
5. Chips with ranch dip

5 Jobs I've Had:
1. Leatherby's Ice Cream Parlor
2. Gordon's CopyPrint
3. MountainWest Surgical Center
4. ZCMI
5. Fantastic Sams

5 Things I Would Do With A Million Dollars:
1. I'd buy me a modest home. Not a mansion, more like a cute cottage. I would also completely love to remodel it and make it my own.
2. I'd pay off my parents cars, home, and any credit cards.
3. Buy my grandma a maid service.
4. Help my sister Natalie with a nice sized downpayment on her soon-to-be house.
5. Travel, travel, travel

5 Things that made me laugh this week:
1. Seeing a picture of my cute niece as a co-pilot of a Blackhawk Helicopter. The grin on her face is hillarious.
2. Re-watching clips of Tina Fey's impression of Sarah Palin.
3. Hanging out with my family friend Iris Hubsmith. She's freakin' funny!
4. Making fun of stupid single men with some good friends of mine.
5. My sisters, Mark (bro-in-law), Natalie, and Abrielle made this crack-a-lackin movie called the Krew IV. Now my family can get pretty wacky and we have "produced" 3 other Krew movies. Basically it's us lipsynching to our favorite movies. You know those movies that you get your favorite one-liners from? That's us! And this movie includes my niece, Abrielle, who mind you, is only 7 months old. You can imagine....

3 comments:

ms. persiflage said...

Crasins with dried apples? Sounds good.

Courtney Milne Fuller said...

OH I MISS THE LEATHERBY DAYS!

Joe and Dawn said...

That's interesting, I started to get anxiety attacks during high school also. It's kind of been a battle off and on ever since. I read about you getting prepared to go to the Temple recently. That in all honesty is what has helped the most for me:) So glad to be able to keep in touch now!