Monday, September 15, 2008

Guess who is out of credit card debt? Finally after a long, panstakingly hard 9 months, I'm free!!! Of course it didn't come easy. I have been working 2 jobs almost 5 days a week. On top of that doing hair appointments almost every Saturday. So I'm breathing a little easier today because I don't have my head in the guillotine anymore.

To celebrate, I bought myself a new camera. And no, not on credit. My other camera has hit the dust therefore, no pictures for a while. I'm excited to get it: it's a Nikon D40. It's not a professionals camera but more than just a fit-in-my-pocket camera. I'm hoping to get it before the leaves start changing.

3 comments:

Kattelman Krew said...

Holy crap! feels good huh?, congratulations!!!

ya, last year when Mark and I paid off everything, cars and cards and all it felt good.....and now I freak if our checking is getting low. I've converted somewhat to living on less. I told Mark he needs to give me credit because I am living on $15,000 less a year, plus I'm actually saving money! (slowly) Once Abrielle came a new wave of spending rush came over me :)

Kattelman Krew said...

DRAKE called and wants his new camera back....

ms. persiflage said...

So,Jake and I want to know when are we going to Yougurt Stop with your credit card?